- Fixed issue with siblings being removed when removing childs.
- Even more content override that might solve some unwanted override
- Added widget that displays existing blocks or creates new ones.
- Widget have overridable widget templates for both public use and the admin.
- Support for blocks to limit posts by post-type.
- Fixed issue with hidden image selector.
- Posts' order failed in chrome and maybe some other browsers.
- Fixed issue with using the "Insert into Post"-button in image
- Search queries looks for all post types except cursorials. Thereby you
can add pages and custom post types to your cursorial loops.
- Deleting posts with childs must also remove childs.
- Image won't change until the block is saved.
- You can't choosa an image override if there's no cursurial
- Search seems to get all posts even if they don't match.
- Templates are located but not loaded.
- Default generated excerpt was saved as overrides even if there was no
difference from the original.
- Search posts by date.
- First occuring block is used as default if no block is specified in
get_cursorial_block() and query_cursorial_posts().
- Search result is limited.
- Administration interface have a saved/unsaved status indicator.
- There's a save all blocks button.
- The jQuery block plugin have some of it's internal functions available
- Swedish translation.
- An optional show/hide option on fields.
- Maximum number of posts can be set for both blocks and post childs.
First stable beta release with some of the main features.
- Register blocks with custom loops and gather them in the administration.
- Search posts in the administration and drag posts into cursorial
- Drag posts between blocks.
- Override posts' contents.
- Images will be set by wordpress' own image library.
- Posts can be set to have childs.
- Admin pages templates are overridable.
- Loops for displaying block posts are available through both a query
method and a template fetcher.