- 99% Using AJAX. All operations are running in the background. No need to refresh the page except of rarely secondary operations (Restore Backups)!
- Editor coding tools like Fold, UnFold, Collapse and Expand
- Assign Code Block to Page(Sub Pages), Post, Category(Child Posts), Custom Posts, Predefined CJT Assignment (404 Error, Backend, Frontend, Archives, and more…), Url equalivation and Advanced Regular Expressions Assignments!
- Select on which location (Header, Footer) Code Block would be delegated.
- Assign a Code Block to Multiple Pages by using Global Blocks
- Suspend Code Block from being involved by Deactivating Blocks. Its also great for debugging
- Quickly Auto-Complete code you writing by using Code Auto Complete Extension.
- Code Auto Complete is not just completing Keywords its filled with Code Snippets.
- Able to loads Thousands of Pages/Posts/Categories/Custom Posts without refreshing the page, its using AJAX.
- Edit Multiple Code Blocks at the same time without navigating the browsers
- Delegate Block Code using Shortcode
- Ordering Global Blocks by Drag-Drop allow Block to has priority over others
- Create Multiple named Blocks Backups.
- Block changes are revisioned. Restore Block to specific revision if wrongly lost your Block Code
- About 30 Editor and Block Themes to pick from, Pick up a Theme for each Device/Browser you use to write CJT Code
- Organize Blocks by create Metabox Block at Edit Post level
- Fullscreen mode Editor
- Auto load assignment objects when list scrolled.
- Centralize your Library/Third-Party code by linking Templates
- Load WordPress Built-In Scripts/Styles (jQuery, Thickbox, jQuery TABS, and all scripts that bundled with WordPress) with Blocks via Templates lookup form by linking them
- Linked Templates is using WordPress Scripts/Styles Queue to avoid conflicts
- Insert Block Shortcode by single click via Shortcodes list.
- Give webmaster the control to allow/deny creating Post/Page Metabox at Edit Post Level
- Download Third-Party Code file, add it as Template and Link to a block by a single click via Link External Button!
- Ability to import Blocks + Templates by creating Packages
- Packages make it possible to work in external Editors, save all Blocks and Templates into file and then Import them into CJT by writing a simple definition.xml file.
- Package can be shared between multiple CJT Installation therefore allow developers to create single package and use it whenever needed!
- Package allows defining Block Parameters therefore its possible to pass Block Parameters via Shortcode Parameters Form.
- Shortcode parameters form is an internal feature that allows Block to prompt for parameters when inserted as Shortcode
- Toggle Assignment Panel On/Off to get more/less Editor width
- Enjoy PRO Users responsive support
Would like to know more?
If you would like to learn more, please click to CJT Documentation.
Who is this plugin for?
This plugin is primarily intended for WordPress website developers and designers. But that is not to say that others would not be able to get use out of it. CJT can be used for a lot of things from teachers, students learning to code, to mum and dad bloggers wanting to add Google Analytics or other scripts to their website.
Have you ever thought?
- Wouldn't it be great to have an easy way to plug your code into a WordPress installation without having to know how to create a WordPress plugin OR having to modify files through FTP, etc?
- How nice it would be if you could simply add code that works with WordPress internal code without hacking away at core files?
- How about a nice simple way to change the appearance of a page or post in your WordPress website?
- What about a means to organise your scripts and blocks of code in a simple web interface?
Scripts, scripts, glorious scripts!
If you would like to learn how to use our plugin with some script examples, please visit our Scripts page. If you are a script author and would like to get more exposure for your scripts, please submit your scripts to us. Click Submit a Script to find out more.
Follow the Developments
If you like to know more about the development state, issues and to track future versions code please follow us on GitHub Plugin repository.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for installing our WordPress plugin. We will continue to develop it further, making it bigger and better with awesome updates in the near future. If you like this plugin and not only find it useful, but appreciate the huge amount of work that has gone into creating it, you can certainly support us in a number of ways, including:
Thank you very much for your support and we hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoy developing it.