If you like to know more about the development state, issues and to tracke future versions code please follow us on GitHub Plugin repository.
Who is this plugin for?
The CJT plugin was created to help website authors write their own code. Basically, if you love writing code, then you will love CJT. Designed and developed from the ground-up, CJT will suit novice users to seasoned website developers alike. You can also use it as a training tool, and learn step-by-step how to write and apply scripts yourself! In fact, you will find useful script examples on the CJT website.
Have you ever thought?
- Wouldn't it be great to have an easy way to plug your code into a WordPress installation without having to know how to create a WordPress plugin OR having to modify files through FTP, etc?
- How nice it would be if you could simply add code that works with WordPress internal code without hacking away at core files?
- How about a nice simple way to change the appearance of a page or post in your WordPress website?
- What about a means to organise your scripts and blocks of code in a simple web interface?
How can CJT help you?
- The CJT plugin allows you to contribute to your WordPress installation code via a simple web interface. You can modify and extend the functionality and appearance of your website by writing code directly into CJT code blocks.
- Each code block represents a script (or block of code) that can apply/execute/output to a specific location (e.g. pages, posts, categories, etc) as defined in the Assignment Panel.
- The Auxiliary tab provides more 'assignment' options. Things like WordPress common requests such as: 404 Error, Tag, Archive, Entire website, Front-end, Dashboard Backend, and a number of others.
- You can create multiple code blocks, assign them to the same requests or different requests.
- Manage all of your code blocks through a single webpage using Ajax requests. No need to refresh your pages for any operation you need to make.
- Changing the blocks order (via block dragging) allows you to specify what code block is used first. This way later blocks are overridden by higher-order code blocks.
- By Deactivating code blocks, you can disable a code block from running. Using this feature is handy to test the behaviour you expected your block to make without changing a blocks properties (i.e. code, assigned requests).
- All code blocks can have a unique name, which is ideal for organising and remembering the purpose of your block.
- Output location is the location/point/hook for the block code to run. CJT now only supports two hook points - Header and Footer, which outputs code block in the page header - exactly before the closing HTML 'head' tag OR in the page footer - just before the end of the 'body' tag.
- Integrating with ACE Editor! CJT proudly and perfectly integrates the ACE Editor and it is a dream to use while writing code for its smooth response, high performance and syntax highlighting.
- We have included a number of tools for batch processing like: 'Delete All Empty Blocks', 'Delete All', 'Activate All', 'Deactivate All', 'Revert State'.
- Individual code block Revisions can be saved. Also, you can entirely save all of your code blocks with the Backups feature.
Would like to know more?
If you would like to learn more, please click to download the CJT User Manual.
Scripts, scripts, glorious scripts!
If you would like to learn how to use our plugin with some script examples, please visit our Scripts page. If you are a script author and would like to get more exposure for your scripts, please submit your scripts to us. Click Submit a Script to find out more.
Add more power to CJT by installing Extensions!
CJT is extensible Plugin that allow to other WordPress Plugins to extend or change its behaviour! CJT team start to create some useful extensions you can find in the addons page.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for installing our WordPress plugin. We will continue to develop it further, making it bigger and better with awesome updates in the near future. If you like this plugin and not only find it useful, but appreciate the huge amount of work that has gone into creating it, you can certainly support us in a number of ways, including:
Thank you very much for your support and we hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoy developing it.