Creative Clans Slide Show
A free widget to use the Creative Clans Slide Show in your WordPress website.
- Bugfix: load from folders didn't work correctly in 1.3.3
- Improved image loading management (consumes less bandwidth)
- Bugfix - hmtl wmode parameter set from opaque to transparent to get the transparent background to work
- Fixes a problem with the title when no title is set
- title can be set
- proxy can be used to enable cross domain image loading
- background transparancy can be set
- a watermark image can be used and its transparancy, position and resizing to fit slideshow window set
- a new border type (image) can be used
- a different target window for each slide can be set
- the possibility to load all images (jpeg, gif and png) in a folder
- the possibility to use dynamic xml creation, which should resolve any write permission problems
- the possibility to choose if images must be resized to fit the slideshow window
- 'link for all slides' behavior has changed: it does no longer override the links specified for each single slide, but is used only if the slide has no link specified
- 'caption text for all slides' behaviour has changed: it does no longer override the captions specified for each single slide, but is used only if the slide has no caption
- resolves a problem that presented itself on GoDaddy sites
- also works if you've given 'Wordpress its own directory'
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2014-2-21
4.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?