NEW FEATURE IN THIS RELEASE
IMPORTANT: YOU CAN USE HELLOTXT INSTEAD OF PING.FM. BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO REAL PROGRESS ON IT.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://bayu.freelancer.web.id/2011/02/16/crpost2pingfm-plugin-ported-to-crhellotxtextended/
This is a wordpress plugin that will automatically post an update to ping.fm for every publish.
- Customizable ping message. Right now, there are 10 messages you can set. The plugin will choose randomly.
- Ping on all categories
- Ping only on selected categories
- Disable ping on selected categories
- Option to allow ping for everytime you hit "publish" button, or just the first publish of that particular post
- Option to differentiate wording on second publish (based on above option)
- Ability to set custom ping message for each post. Just look at "PingFM Message" panel on "Add New" post page.
- Ability to set custom ping status for each category.
- Ability to choose between CURL or FSockOpen connection method.
- Ability to test which connection method is supported on each server.
- You can now set custom ping status update for each category
- You will have the ability to set what connection method you want to use.
- There is tool to check what connection method is supported on your server.
- My plugin will retry 10 times in case there's no response from server.