cPanel Manager (from Worpit)
A tool to connect to your Web Hosting cPanel account from within your WordPress.
- Remove some hardcoding for Jump-links and from the cPanel API itself (server port)
- add cron job management
- add file handling and file manager jump links
- add ability to perform FULL cPanel backup and FTP offsite
- add ability to perform cPanel backup of MySQL databases and FTP offsite
- use ajax calls to load only necessary data to reduce API calls.
- ADDED: Addon Email management - lists Emails / add new email accounts / delete email accounts.
- ADDED: Addon Domain management - lists Addon domains / add new Addon domains / delete Addon domains.
- ADDED: Parked Domain management - lists parked domains / add new parked domains / delete parked domains.
- CHANGED: Combined the parked domains and the sub domains into 1 tab (fewer cPanel API calls)
- ADDED: Sub Domain management - lists sub domains / add new sub domains / delete sub domains.
- ADDED: Ability to add new FTP users in Bulk using comma-separate list of 'username, password, disk-quota'
- ADDED: Ability to add new FTP Users
- ADDED: Ability to delete multiple FTP users account.
- ADDED: Jump link to phpMyAdmin for your hosting account.
- REMOVED: Parked/Addon Domains and Crons tabs until their ready.
- ADDED: Encryption mechanism of sensitive cPanel data through use of a Security Access Key. REQUIRES: PHP mcrypt library extension to be loaded.
- ADDED: Permanent warning message if you don't have the mcrypt library extension loaded and your data isn't encrypted.
- CHANGED: Regardless of whether you can encrypt your data or not, cPanel username and password are serialized before being stored to WP DB.
Requires: 3.2.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.1
Last Updated: 2013-1-7
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?