The CP Multi View Event Calendar is an event calendar for WordPress websites that features multiple visualization modes and multiple predefined styles.
- Classic month view (like Google Calendar)
- Multi-month view (show a configurable number of months at once)
- Day view
- Week view
- Multiple configurations for the views, the same view can be used in a very different way
- Allows multiple views for the same event calendar on the same page
- Configurable start day of the week
- Can be setup to edit the events from the public website
- You can select which button show/display (ex: navigation buttons, refresh button, others...)
- The event calendar information can be displayed in many ways: Title on the event calendar + tooltip on mouse over or Title on the event calendar + tooltip on mouse click
- Events can have a location and an extended rich text description
- Multiple selectable colors to highlight events in the calendar
- Events can be linked to other pages.
- Can be setup to use a 12 or 24 hour clock.
- Can be setup to display only the weekdays needed
- Fast Ajax load for the events data
You can see sample visualization modes and a demo at: http://wordpress.dwbooster.com/calendars/cp-multi-view-calendar
New: The latest update features a new interface for easily editing a previously inserted event calendar view and preview buttons for a faster verification of how the event calendar will look in the website.