You can install CoSchedule via the WordPress.org plugin directory or manually by uploading the files to your server.
- Sign in to your WordPress blog
- Go to 'Plugins' -> 'Add New'
- Search for 'coschedule'
- Find 'CoSchedule by Todaymade' in the results and click 'Install Now'
- Follow the on screen intructions
- Backup your WordPress database.
- Download the plugin zip file 'todaymade-coschedule.zip' to your computer.
- Upload and install through the 'plugins' panel in your WordPress dashboard. You can manually upload 'todaymade-coschedule.zip' to the 'wp-content/plugins/' directory if you prefer.
- Activate the plugin through the 'plugins' menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Sign in with your CoSchedule account in Settings > CoSchedule