- Use feed API for system link
- Favor WordPress HTTP API over curl
- Use Settings API for options
- Use nonces with form submissions
- Code cleanup
- Fix bug in rendering link buttons
- Style change so onebutton stands out more
- Minor doc fix
- New single-graphic article tools format
- Improved admin UI with links to Conductor console
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Allow users to update address from plugins page
- Add warning message if iCopyright system cannot communicate with plugin
- Use site name from iCopyright settings for interactive copyright notice
- Minor bug fixes
- Fix bug in common library for calculation of error code
- Do not display confusing welcome message if autoregistration fails
- Only test com link if publication has been registered
- Automatic registration on activation
- Form fields to update account information added to admin settings page
- Better error messages on problems
- Add warning if iCopyright servers cannot connect properly
- Add ability to change feed URL in advanced settings
- Default display on page to true
- Add screenshots to package
- Minor code cleanups, standardize spelling, etc.
- Add switch for applying to pages vs. posts
- Minor documentation fix
- Fix bug in application of tools by category
- Rework administrative pages for consistent look and feel
- General code cleanup
- Fix bug in admin page where there's no publication ID
- Never float the horizontal article tools; only align them left or right
- Support themeable article tools and copyright notices
- Improved usability of plugin settings page
- Simpler registration process
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Enable turning on and off share tools from settings
- Up to date snapshots of the article tools for admin pages
- Use brief signin form to ease registration
- Tweaks to the commons communications library
- Category filter so article tools appear only on specific categories of posts
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Rework code to match coding standards
- Address security issue
- Minor tweaks to styles and forms
- Add feature to turn syndication service on and off
- Simplify signup process
- Add advanced settings section for publication ID, Conductor email, and Conductor password
- Add support for multisite
- Added automatic update of publication feed url to iCopyright conductor.
- Small text and style changes
- Fixed image src in style sheet
- Change successful registration status message
- Change format of radio buttons in settings panel
- WP Shortcodes are not being interpreted in feed content
- Change first sentence under the words "iCopyright Settings"
- Move "visit conductor" link below settings button
- EZ Excerpt doesn't function if only the interactive notice is displayed
- Simple text changes to settings page
- Tweaks to settings page.
- Prevent rendering of licensing tools without publication ID.
- Added context and moved location of EZ Excerpt option.
- Added ability to exclude licensing tools from certain article.
EZ excerpt scripting files fixed
- Change country field to a list of country codes
- Display toolbars only in full page or full post.
- Ez Excerpt feature.
- Remove xml feed sentences from admin settings page.
Returned API endpoints to original location
Relocated API endpoints
Fixed references to plugin name
Triggered release build on WP
Updated API location