This plug-in will scroll the RSS title continuously in the wordpress website, we can use this plugin as a widget.
Installation Instruction & Configuration
* Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /continuous-rss-scrolling/ folder.
* Drop the 'continuous-rss-scrolling' folder into your 'wp-content/plugins' folder.
* In word press administration panels, click on plug-in from the menu.
* You should see your new 'continuous rss scrolling' plug-in listed under Inactive plug-in tab.
* To turn the word presses plug-in on, click activate.
* Go to 'add new' menu under 'plugins' tab in your wordpress admin.
* Search 'continuous rss scrolling' plugin using search option.
* Find the plugin & Click 'Install Now' link.
* Finally click activate plugin link to activate the plugin.
Option - 1 : Go to widget link under Appearance tab, Drag & drop 'continuous rss scrolling' into your side bar.
Option - 2 : Copy and past the below mentioned code in desired template location ie your PHP file.
<?php if (function_exists (crs)) crs(); ?>
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9
Last Updated: 2014-4-20
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?