Page Security by Contexture
Allows admins to create user groups and set access restrictions for any post, page or section.
Via WordPress Admin
- From your sites admin, go to Plugins > Add New
- In the search box, type 'Page Security by Contexture' and press enter
- Locate the entry for 'Page Security by Contexture' (there should be only one) and click the 'Install' link
- When installation is finished, click the 'Activate' link
contexture-page-security folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- You're finished! Start using Contexture Page Security.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2013-11-13
4.5 out of 5 stars
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?