Have you ever wanted to display posts by category, on your WordPress homepage in responsive grid layout, or:
- display posts in grid layout in a page
- display posts by tag
- display posts by author
- sort posts in descending order of Title
- replace boring Next, Prev button of WordPress theme by a beautiful pagination
- display thumbnail in different size than 150x150 or 300x300
How do you do?
It is not easy as ABC, isn't it?
But now, with Content Views plugin, you can do above things in minutes, without any line of code.
Content Views provides an intuitive form to query posts and display posts in responsive layouts (grid layout, scrollable list/slider, accordion/collapsible list) quickly & easily, in very 3 simple steps:
- Step 1 : Choose filters (author, category, tag, order...) to query your posts
- Step 2 : Customize display options to display posts in a responsive layout
- Step 3 : Save View. You will see a shortcode [pt_view id="UNIQUE_ID"] at top of page, paste it to editor of a page or to a Text widget where you want to display your posts. If you are a developer, you can
<?php echo do_shortcode('[pt_view id="UNIQUE_ID"]'); ?> in your WordPress theme.
A features list of Content Views plugin:
in Step 1, you can:
- query single/multiple post(s)
- query posts by category, tag
- query posts by author
- query child pages of a parent page
- query posts by status (publish, draft, private...)
- query posts which contain a specific keyword
- sort posts by Id, Title, Created date, Modified date in ascending, descending order
in Step 2, you can:
- Select a responsive layout to display posts: Grid, List(Collapsible/Slider). More awesome layouts are available in Content Views PRO
- Display fields (thumbnail, title, content, meta fields) in vertical direction. Or display thumbnail in left/right side of other fields
- Select what fields (thumbnail, title, content, meta fields) to display
- Select thumbnail sizes
- Display full content, or display only excerpt with specific amount of words
- Select what meta fields (date, author, terms [categories, tags], comment count) to display
- Enable/Disable pagination
- Open in new tab, current tab (when click on title, thumbnail of post)
Do you want more amazing features?
- Completely replace WordPress layout in Category page, Author page, Search page by Grid layout
- WooCommerce support
- Portfolio support
- Display posts in more Awesome layouts: Pinterest, Timeline
- More beautiful output & powerful settings for Grid, List layout
- Drag & drop to change display order of fields (thumbnail, title, content, meta fields)
- Customize Font, Color settings for Title, Content, Meta fields
- Custom style for Thumbnail: round, circle, border
- Customize style & text of "Read more" button
- AJAX "Load more" button for pagination
- And much more...
are available in Content Views PRO plugin.
Just give a try (30 day money back guarantee), then you will know how it is awesome :)