Insert a table of content in your posts.
You only have to insert the shortcode [toc] in your post to display the table of content.
Please note that you can also configure a text to be inserted before the title of you post such as Chapter or Section with numbers.
Plugin developped from the orginal plugin Toc for WordPress.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite - WordPress MU
This plugin works with Multisite installation
- German (Germany) translation provided by internetfreak
- English (United States), default language
- Spanish (Spain) translation provided by Jan-ErikFinlander
- Spanish (Mexico) translation provided by RobertoRamrez
- Finnish (Finland) translation provided by Jan-ErikFinlander
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex
- Italian (Italy) translation provided by jkappa, DipSTF
- Dutch (Netherlands) translation provided by MarcelJansen
- Russian (Russia) translation provided by Limych
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing incredible tools and frames.
For instance, a new created plugin comes with
- A translation interface to simplify the localization of the text of the plugin ;
- An embedded SVN client (subversion) to easily commit/update the plugin in wordpress.org repository ;
- A detailled documentation of all available classes and methodes ;
Have fun !