WordPress contact form plugin by vCita was designed and built with WordPress developers in mind, to enhance your website and take your websites’ lead generation to new levels of success.
vCita contact form can be customized to any purpose and perfectly match your website and brand.
vCita Contact Form plugin is Free! Download Our WordPress Contact Form Now.
Plugin homepage | Video Tutorials | FAQ & Support | For Web Professionals
Use vCita contact form plugin to build the contact form you need in seconds:
- Simple Contact Form– Choose a contact form template and customize the contact form fields, colors, fonts and layout – no coding is required for our contact form for WordPress websites.
- Dynamic Contact Form – Designed to encourage more visitors on your site to take action and dramatically increase your lead generation. The vCita dynamic contact form is placed at the bottom of every page on your website, and displays a contact button or a lightBox to generate more leads.
- Sidebar contact widget – Add a contact box to the sidebar of your website.
Free Contact Form Builder Key features:
- Multiple contact form field options to choose from: Text fields, numeric fields, text areas, and dropdown fields on your contact form
- Full customization of the contact form look and feel – layout, colors, size, fonts and more
- Responsive contact forms that look great on any device
- Language customization for all contact form texts and labels
- Unlimited number of fields on your contact form
- Contact form can be added to multiple WordPress websites
- Unlimited number of contact requests on your contact form
- Notifications on any contact form submission
- Easy to use contact form builder
vCita Contact Form plugin connects your WordPress site with vCita providing more than just a web contact form:
- Anytime, Anywhere, Contact. Prospects and clients are encouraged to contact you when they visit your site, and can contact you from anywhere on any device.
- Deliver amazing service. Receive Email & SMS notifications to multiple recipients on any contact form submission, and provide immediate follow-up using any device.
- Manage your clients. Organize and archive any client who contacts you using your WordPress contact form plugin. Easily search for contacts and follow up: take notes, edit contact information, and track sent emails.
- Get all the information you need right from the start. You can add any question you need to your contact form. vCita will show all the information your clients provided on a client card including their picture, age and more.
- Keep a contact form submissions archive. vCita contact form plugin provides you with full history of all contact form submissions. All contact form data is added to the client card on vCita. vCita can also notify you from which website or even web page the contact request was submitted and which contact form was used.
- Integrated appointment booking and online scheduling solution - Increase your lead generation with online scheduling for your contact form. Invite clients to schedule time with you right on your site - it's already included in your vCita contact form.
- Export all contact form submissions. You can export all contact form submissions and client information to Excel or CSV.
- Go social with vCita contact form. vCita contact form can be added to your Facebook business page to offer the same amazing contact experience. You can also add a link to your contact form on every email you send, or share it on any social network.
- Admin control panel with contact form submission analytics
- vCita Contact form offers integrated online payments and invoicing solution.
- vCita Contact form offers integrated email marketing solution
- Assign contact form submissions to different staff members.
- Integrated lead management solution with your contact form plugin
- vCita Contact form may send a custom thank you message with any contact form submission.
Learn more about our Contact Form for WordPress
Building WordPress sites for others?
Use one of our free contact form plugins on any WordPress website you build and manage all vCita plugins from one dashboard.
Visit http://www.vcita.com for additional information.