Contact Form allows you to add a feedback form to a post or a page in an easy manner.
- Actions: You can choose where to send the messages - this can be any user and any email address.
- Actions: You can add a field for file attachment.
- Actions: You can add a field for sending a copy of the message to the user who fills out the contact form. A copy will be sent to the email address specified while filling out the contact form.
- Label: Ability to change a label when the fields are displayed.
- Arabic (ar) (thanks to Hammad Alshammari (ABU HATIM), http://www.abuhatim.net)
- Belarusian (be_BY) (thanks to Sakałoŭ Alaksiej)
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) (thanks to Martin Jekov)
- European Portuguese (pt_PT) (thanks to César Silva, http://www.clubetelemoveis.com )
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (thanks to Breno Jacinto, http://www.iconis.org.br)
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Petr Zápotocký)
- Danish (da_DK) (thanks to Mads Hannibal)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (thanks to HostingU, Ronald Verheul, Jan Boeijink, Dorine Kat-Stronck)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Alain Thomas and Vincent Cibelli and Capronnier Luc)
- Galician (gl_ES) (thanks to Paula Rios)
- German (de_DE) (thanks to Hartung Thomas)
- Greek (el_GR) (thanks to Pantelis Panteloglou)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (thanks to Sagive SEO)
- Hindi (hi_IN) (thanks to Team Outshine)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Karoly Kovacs)
- Italian (it_IT) (thanks to Ilian Gagliardi)
- Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
- Norwegian (nb_NO) (thanks to Tore Hjartland)
- Persian (fa_IR) (thanks to Alireza Jamali, alirezajamali.net, Mostafa Akbari Motlaq)
- Polish (pl_PL) (thanks to Jarek Spirydowicz)
- Romanian (ro_RO) (thanks to George Bejan and Cosmin Berescu)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Georgijevic Team, http://www.georgijevic.info)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to Jesús Parra)
- Swedish (sv_SE) (thanks to Martin Tonek, Joakim Lindskog, Maarten van den Driest - http://www.crossanddot.nl)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Devrim Bulent Ibis, http://www.devrimhoca.com)
- Ukrainian (uk) (thanks to Andrew Yaschuk)
If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text in PO and MO files for BWS and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Dear users, our plugins are available for free download. If you have any questions or recommendations regarding the functionality of our plugins (existing options, new options, current issues), please feel free to contact us. Please note that we accept requests in English only. All messages in another languages won't be accepted.
If you notice any bugs in the plugins, you can notify us about it and we'll investigate and fix the issue then. Your request should contain URL of the website, issues description and WordPress admin panel credentials.
Moreover we can customize the plugin according to your requirements. It's a paid service (as a rule it costs $40, but the price can vary depending on the amount of the necessary changes and their complexity). Please note that we could also include this or that feature (developed for you) in the next release and share with the other users then.
We can fix some things for free for the users who provide translation of our plugin into their native language (this should be a new translation of a certain plugin, you can check available translations on the official plugin page).