For more information, see Releases.
- Fix: misuse of functions that Akismet 3.0 has marked deprecated.
- Fix: some URL outputs used esc_url_raw in places where esc_url should be used.
- Translation for Finnish and Thai have been updated.
- Introduced data option for select, checkbox and radio form-tags. With Listo plugin, you can make a menu with hundreds of options.
- Accessibility improvement: add an invisible response message block before <form>.
- Added relative date notation support in min and max options of date form-tags.
- Added html_name attribute support in [contact-form-7] shortcodes.
- WordPress 3.7 or higher is required.
- Translation for Ukrainian has been updated.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to avoid CAPTCHA validation.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.50.0.
- Translation for Dutch has been updated.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.49.0.
- Fixed a bug of auto-p formatting around [response].
- Translations for Russian, Korean, Hungarian, and German have been updated.
- Support free_text option that allows checkbox/radio to have an additional free text field.
- Restore floating-tip style validation error as an option.
- Support html_id and html_class attributes in [contact-form-7] shortcode.
- Fixed bug that Flamingo stored submissions in demo-mode.
- Fixed bug where auto-p function wrapped [response] with p.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.48.0.
- Translation for Haitian has been created. Translations for German, Hungarian, Czech, Turkish, Lithuanian, French, Basque, and Brazilian Portuguese have been updated.