For more information, see Releases.
- Fix: options with empty values didn't work correctly in a drop-down menu.
- Fix: broke layout of input fields after validation by an incorrect jQuery use.
- Fix: couldn't enqueue CSS manually with wpcf7_enqueue_styles() when WPCF7_LOAD_CSS was false.
- Translations for Greek and Hungarian have been updated.
- A major change has been made to the internal structure. For details, see beta release announcement.
- The exclude_blank mail option has been introduced.
- The wpcf7_load_js and wpcf7_load_css (functions and filter hooks) have been introduced.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.51.0.
- Translations for Persian and Slovak have been updated.
- WordPress 3.8 or higher is required.
- Fix: misuse of functions that Akismet 3.0 has marked deprecated.
- Fix: some URL outputs used esc_url_raw in places where esc_url should be used.
- Translation for Finnish and Thai have been updated.
- Introduced data option for select, checkbox and radio form-tags. With Listo plugin, you can make a menu with hundreds of options.
- Accessibility improvement: add an invisible response message block before <form>.
- Added relative date notation support in min and max options of date form-tags.
- Added html_name attribute support in [contact-form-7] shortcodes.
- WordPress 3.7 or higher is required.
- Translation for Ukrainian has been updated.