This plugin requires a Constant Contact account.
Don't have an account? Constant Contact offers a free 60 day trial, so sign up and give this plugin a whirl!
Automatically add contact form submissions to Constant Contact lists that you choose.
Get linked with Constant Contact in 60 seconds!
This plugin is very easy to get set up. The instructions are simple:
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Contact > Constant Contact menu in the WordPress sidebar
- Enter your Constant Contact login information
- Configure the Constant Contact section on the Contact Form 7 "Edit" form page
...and you're done!
Have multiple forms?
You can configure integrations on a per-form basis. Different Contact Form 7 forms can add users to different Constant Contact lists.
- Add contacts to multiple lists at once
- Sync form fields to Constant Contact fields, including your Custom Fields
- Add a newsletter opt-in checkbox to your form (see plugin FAQs to learn how)