Contact Form 7 Integrations FAQ
Do I need Contact Form 7 to use this plugin?
- Yes, this plugin is an extension plugin; its mission is to enhance Contact Form 7.
What if I just want to integrate my email marketing software with a non Contact Form 7 form?
Can I still use the Contact Form 7 [Short-Codes]?
- Absolutely yes. This plugin causes no interference with the way Contact Form 7 is displayed and its short codes.
What about Contact Form 7 File Fields?
- For the moment we are only storing fields that catch text. We are working on an option to catch and store uploaded files. If you want to know more about how that’s going, you can subscribe to your newsletter here.
How do I access the contact form 7 submissions from ContactUs.com?
- When installing the plugin, you will be prompted to create a free ContactUs.com account. With the same username and password you created, please log in to http://www.contactus.com/login. You are still going to get the default e-mails sent by Contact Form 7.
Can I export my data from ContactUs.com?
- Not at the moment. Because the plugin can integrate your Contact Form 7 with over 20 contact management and email marketing tools, you can export the consolidated data using the third party tools. ContactUs.com is working on a simple data export tool of its own, but there is no release date available.