How do I add / configure a service?
See Screenshots for visual examples.
- Name your service
- Enter the submission URL -- if your "service" provides an HTML form, you would use the form action here
- Choose which forms will submit to this service ("Attach to Forms")
- Set the default "success condition", or leave blank to ignore (or if using post processing, see Hooks - this just looks for the provided text in the service response, and if present assumes "success"
- Allow hooks for further processing - unchecking it just saves minimal processing power, as it won't try to execute filters
- Map your form submission values (from the CF7 field tags) to expected fields for your service. 1:1 mapping given as the name of the CF7 field and the name of the 3rdparty field; you can also provide static values by checking the "Is Value?" checkbox and providing the value in the "CF7 Field" column.
- Add, remove, and rearrange mapping - basically just for visual clarity.
- Use the provided hooks (as given in the bottom of the service block)
- Add new services as needed
How can I pre/post process the request/results?
See section Hooks. See plugin folder
/3rd-parties for example code for some common CRMs, which you can either directly include or copy to your code.