You can always find the most up-to-date information about the plugin here.
- Released 2009/11/13
- Fix: Moved plugin files out of folder so WP Extend plugin update system can be used.
- Fix: Got rid of PHP short tags.
- Change: Added default class to cloud link elements. Class name is "ctc-tag". Thanks to Raafi Rivero (desedo.com) for bug report and link class suggestion.
- Released 2009/08/02
- Fix: Fixed issue with default options not being set on plugin activation.
- Released 2009/07/31
- Change: Modularized plugin to better handle troubleshooting issues.
- Change: Widget upgraded to new Widget API. Retained backwards-compatibility with older versions of WordPress.
- Change: Widget is now fully multi-widget compliant. You can now have multiple cloud widgets active with different settings for each.
- Change: Added support for limiting cloud by number of posts in each tag. Both an upper and lower limit are supported. Defaults for limits are 0 (lower) and 100 (upper).
- Change: Can now choose to not show tags (i.e., to show a category cloud).
- Change: Added "dropdown" cloud format. Thanks to Scott Bradford of Scott Bradford Creative Enterprises for the change.
- Released 2008/04/18
- Fix: Removed "Array" cloud format from widget control panel. More processing needs to be done to the array after creation in order to display, and you can't do that when using as a widget. This was causing confusion, so it was removed.
- Fix: Removed limit for number of tags returned by default. The plugin will now show ALL tags in your blog unless you specify a limit.
- Change: Added option menu for configuring the plugin when using the template tag. Options set via the control panel can be over-ridden using parameters in the tag. Widget and non-widget options are separate, giving you the ability to have multiple clouds with different options.
- Released 2008/02/22
- Fix: Fixed problem with category links not being made correctly. Thanks to Robert Medlitsch for pointing it out.
- Change: Dropped the "Widget" from the name. It no longer requires your theme to be widget-ready, so it was confusing.
- Change: Added new random sort feature for the cloud. It will show a different randomly-sorted cloud each time your page is displayed. Thanks to Chris for the suggestion.
- Released 2008/02/15
- Fix: Not assigning any colors in the widget control panel or the template tag will now make the cloud links use the defined CSS link color. If only one color is supplied, your links will be that color.
- Change: Added support for categories in the cloud. You can choose whether or not to show categories in the cloud, and whether to show empty categories.
- Released 2008/02/12
- Fix: Fixed problem with spaces after tags being underlined if using underline style for links in CSS and not using post counts. Thanks to Eduard Roccatello pointing out the fix.
- Released 2008/02/06
- Change: Added support for "Array" format. Thanks to Tim Einfeldt for request/testing.
- Released 2007/12/02
- Change: Added option to show post count after each tag. Thanks to Dovydas for the request.
- Change: Ability to use as a regular WordPress plugin. See below for PHP tag examples. Requested by too many people to mention here. Thank you all!
- Released 2007/10/19
- Fix: Fixed bug that prevented tag count options from working. It came down to a bad variable name. Thank you to Paul & Joel for reporting the bug.
- Released 2007/10/16
- Fix: Fixed bug that would produce "Divide by zero" errors on display if you didn't input anything for smallest and/or largest font size in config form. Thanks to Ryan for uncovering this whopper.
- Change: Added div surrounding tag cloud for styling purposes. Thanks to everyone who suggested it.
- Released 2007/10/03
- Change: Added code necessary to enable coloring tag links by weight.
- Change: Stopped using WordPress-native tag cloud function in favor of internal widget function to generate tag cloud.
- Change: Removed "Array" format. I'm not sure it would be of any use running in a widget.
- Change: Added brief help text to the right of each field in the form.
- Released 2007/09/22
- Initial release of widget. Relied on WP tag cloud function to generate cloud.
Thanks to all who sent bug reports and ideas for improvements.
Please send me an email if I forgot to mention you here.