Complete Central Backup
Create a instant live backup of your whole site with just a click.
- Plugin now skips over logs directory with hosting using cPanel.
- Patched error analytics reporting system.
- Added absolute path return to error, if there is a permission issue during backup.
- Improved SQL writer using buffer.
- Added progressive backup check before actual backup is performed.
- Added functionality to check for PHP MEMORY_LIMIT. Recommended MEMORY_LIMIT is now 64M and greater for larger sites
- Fixed remove functionality. Was not deleting actual backup file.
- Fixed extra slash when downloading a backup. This was causing strict servers to present a 404.
- Error notice added if ZipArchive is not installed
- Minor UI changes
- Moved error reporting to sidebar and removed old option from "General Options"
- Minor UI enhancements
- Finished error component foundation and it now allows for errors to be reported to our analytics server
- Minor UI changes
- Added error component to plugin for reporting fatal errors to help development
- Add some minor upgrade notices to remind how important it is to make backups of backup before upgrading versions
- Removed AJAX backup request and moved to a more traditional style
- Added JS error analytics option to help track and monitor errors that may be happening that we are not able to track otherwise.
- Added new status "In Progress" for larger backups.
- Added memory management snippet to try to bypass poor hosting provider settings.
- Added HTML5 attributes to the request form.
- Added new setting "Error Analytics". This allows the plugin to send async calls to our development server for better support.
- Fixed double slash in files being included. This may have been causing errors on strict servers.
- UI cleanup
- Moved some internal code around for future additions
- Endless loading issue patched
- Minor change to e-mail notification
- Added sidebar in page layout for contacting support
- Added browser warning (plugin uses heave JS)
- Fixed notification warning causing some bad juju with default admin email
- Fixed other none bugs
- Project completely rebuilt from the ground up.
- Scheduling feature rebuilt to support daily, weekly, monthly backups using wp_cron
- Restore feature removed for the time being.
- Security patches for with data vulnerability.
- Added all new backup features.
- Move where backups are stored. This prevents backups from being removed when updating plugin or WordPress.
- Started developer platform for the plugin to allow for extensions to be added.
- This update was a security update which prevents direct access to raw backup data.
- Added Support for sites that WordPress is in a sub directory.
- Added features to make future compatibility automatic
- Change bloginfo("admin_email") in wp_mail() to fix bug in mailing system - Notifications now work via email when the scheduled backup is turned off and or a backup has been complete.
- Started integration of encryption for database's with sensitive information.
- Styled logout button
- Cleaned un-needed files for class directory
- Added Weekly Scheduling Feature
- Patched naming for backup listings
Requires: 3.4.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.2
Last Updated: 2014-6-13
Got something to say? Need help?