The follow section details the tools you now have available to you after setting up COTR
Upon the fist install of COTR and new page is created on your site. The name of the page will be “ Store”.
- If you edit the store page you will find a single hook that generates the store. [sb_vc_store].
- Add any text and formatting around the hook to generate your store.
Widgets and Shortcodes
There are several Widgets and Shortcodes that are added for operation of the COTR.
Coin of the Realm
- This is the main widget that give the user all the information for the operation of the Coin of the Realm account.
- This information can also be places on a page with the [vc_widget_content] short code
Coin of the Realm Available Downloads
- This widget is only visible if the user has made a purchase or if you have entered text into the no available download text box on the widget. The widget provides links to all products that the user has purchased for ease of retrieval.
- This information can also be placed on a page with the use of the short code [vc_available_downloads]
Coin of the Realm Personal Link
- This widget displays the personal link of what ever page it’s for the user without any other formatting or information.
- This information can also be placed on the page with the short code [wp_vc_personal_link]
Coin of the Realm Login Widget
- This widget proved a small login box where it is placed instead of forcing the user to go to a login page. It is only visible when users are not loged in.
Coin of the Realm Donation Progress Widget
- This widget is used to display the progress of a donation product where ever it is place.
- The donation prodcut drop down will show all donation products by their title. Do display a product select it from the dropdown
- The show summary text switches on and off a line of text that states the donation target and how much has been achieved.
- The show donation buttons switches on and off the donate now buttons in the widget
- This information can also be placed on a page with the use of the short code [vc_donation_progress product_id=X] where X is the id number of the donation product. The button has two optional switches to hide parts of the the display hide_description=1 hide_buttons=1.