= IMPORTANT NOTES =
>THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER UPDATED! It still works in newer versions of WordPress (the menu items are swapped), but it's missing the icons for the menu items. If it breaks in a future version of WP, I will remove it from the Extend database.
>Version 2.0+ of the plugin is meant to be used on newer versions of WP (2.7+). If you are still running an older version of WordPress, there is no need to upgrade.
Want to run a simple website using WordPress as a CMS, but don't want (or need) the Post functionality? This is the plugin for you. This plugin rewrites the Admin menu link order to show the Pages menu item first instead of posts, while leaving the ability to deal with posts intact. It's a fairly simple little hack, but if you need it, here it is.
You can find the plugin home page (and leave comments) [here](http://keithsolomon.net/cms-menu/).
1. Upload `cms-menu.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
2. Activate `CMS-Like Admin Menu` through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
You can always find the most up-to-date information about the plugin [here](http://keithsolomon.net/cms-menu/).
= 2.1 =
* Released 2009/11/15
* Fix: Fixed double Category link.
* Change: Added support for custom taxonomies.
= 2.0 =
* Released 2009/02/10
* Change: Updated plugin to be compatible with the new menu style in WordPress 2.7.
= 1.0 =
* Released 2008/01/29
* Initial release of plugin.
There is no usage per se, since all the plugin does is change the menu order on the Admin menu. If you see the Pages menu item at the top of the admin menu, the plugin is working.
1. New menu order after activating plugin.
Requires: 2.7 or higher Compatible up to: 3.5.2 Last Updated: 2013-1-14 Downloads: 10,488