Enables users to post questions and answers (Q&A) in a Stackoverflow style. Plugin includes social media login registration and can be customized
CM Answers is a plugin for WordPress that enables users to post questions and answers (Q&A) in a Stackoverflow style. Plugin also includes social media registration using Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, Twitter & Microsoft Live authentication. The CM Answers discussion forum plugin has many other unique features which allow administrators to customize it according to his or her needs. VISIT PLUGIN SITE or plugin video review
Add-Ons & Extensions
- New CM MicroPayments
Demo & User Guide`
Pro Version Features
- [New] Private Answers - Mark answer as private so only question author can see.
- [New] Private Question - Send questions privately to question author.
- [New] Advertisements - Integration with Ad-Sense or other Ads networks.
- [New] Comments - GAdd comments to question or answers.
- [New] MicroPayment - Grant or Charge virtual currency based on use-case.
- [New] Comments - Ability add comments for question and for answers.
- [New] Multiple Attachments - Multiple attachments in questions and answers.
- [New] Spam Report - User can report span questions or answers.
- [New] Access Control - Admin can define who can ask questions and who can answer based on user role.
- [New] Integration with Twitter - Users can register and post using existing Twitter account
- [New] Edit Question / Answers - Users can edit the question or the answer after submission.
- [New] BuddyPress - Stronger Integration with BuddyPress.
- [New] Two Levels Category Navigation - Support two level category navigation.
- Ajax Support - Uses a Shortcode that displays the Category, supported by Ajax. Views of categories fit within the current site template.
- Social Media Registration Integration - Integrates with Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn profiles. View Image, [See another image] (http://www.cminds.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/cm-answers-image2.png)
- Shortcodes - Generates a Questions List by using a Shortcode: cma-questions with additional parameters. For example, limit=10 author=123 sort=hottest [View Demo] (http://answers.cminds.com/cm-answers-shortcode-example/)
- User Dashboard - Adds "My Questions" and "My Answers" dashboards to the user profile page by using Shortcodes: cma-my-questions and cma-my-answers View Image
- Categories - Ability to add categories and display them using a Shortcode. cat=catname View Demo, View Demo in Questions Index
- Widgets - Widget integration that can sort and display hottest questions, most viewed, most recent answers and more. View Image
- User Posting Meter - Ability to add the user's profile of the number of posted questions and answers that the user has contributed displayed beside their user name. View Image
- Show/Hide Views - Administrator can choose to hide or show the number of views that a topic has. View Image
- Moderation- Administrators can define a list of users who are exempt and can post without any need of moderation. View Image
- Multisite - Supports multisite.
- Gravatar - Ability to display a Gravatar near the user's name and in the user's profile.
- Order Answers - Shows and sorts all answers in ascending or descending order. View Image from Settings, View Demo
- Attachment - Accepts file attachments when posting a question. Limits for file types and sizes. View Image, View Image from Settings
- Localization Support - Frontend (user side) is localized.
- View Count Control - Controls how a view count is tabulated (by view or by session). View Image from Settings
- Public User Profile - Automatically generates a public profile page containing all the questions and answers a user has posted, with a link to his or her social media profile. View Image
- Gratitude Message - Does not include our Gratitude Message in the footer.
- Tags - Tags are fully supported. Administrators can control the appearance of tags with an available Tags widget. View Demo - Widget on the right, View Image
- Sticky Questions - Supports sticky questions with an administrator defined background color. View Demo - First question is sticky, View Image When Admin edit question post, View Image from settings
- Code Snippets in Posts - Support for code snippets and custom background color. View Demo of code inside a question, View Image from settings
- Homepage - Supports options to define CM Answers as the Site or Blog homepage
- Permalink - Customizable CM Answers permalink. View Image from settings
- Disclaimer - Added Disclaimer support for first time users. View Image from Settings, View Image of when disclaimer appears
- Social Share - Includes a social share widget in the question page. View Demo
More Plugins by CreativeMinds
Requires: 3.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-7-26
3 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?