The CM Ad Changer can help you manage, track and provide reports of how your advertising campaigns are being run and turns your WordPress site into an ad server.
Visit Plugin Site
The CM Ad Changer client includes basic connection information to retrieve campaign intelligence from the ad changer server.
The ad changer server includes a campaign management panel and statistics modules that shows how a campaign performs.
By managing advertising campaigns across several Word Press sites at the same time, the CM ad changer makes controlling and overseeing online banner and image promotions easier than ever.
Each campaign can manage unlimited number of images and banners.
Utilize your banners within your site, by rotating them in random order or even have them targeted with unique URLs.
Measure conversion and count impressions of your banners, use short code to insert banners into posts and pages, while supporting debug mode.
- Banners Management - Manage banners within your site.
- Rotation - Show rotating images/banners in random order anywhere in your site.
- Conversion - Measure banner conversion.
- Impressions - Count banner impressions.
- Ad Server - Build an ad server connected with several client simultaneously.
- Includes impression & clicks count per each banner view image
- Each campaign can serve banners randomly or selectively.
- Each banner can has it's own weight allowing it to have more impressions when selected randomly view image
- Each banner can have a unique target URL view image
- Ads are inserted into post / pages using shortcode.
- Shortcode support debug mode view image
- Shortcode also includes ability to wrap banner with div.
- Can run several campaigns simultaneously view image
- Each campaign can manage unlimited number of images / banners.
Pro Version Features
The CM Ad Changer Pro version Includes all the free version features with the addition of the following features:
- Responsive Banners - support adaptive banner size based on browser screen size. Support mobile devices while service the correct banner size View First Image, View Second Image
- Notifications - Campaign manager will receive notifications to his email when campaign stops View Image
- Rotating Banners - Support rotating banners View Image
- Client Plugin - Includes a client plugin which can be installed on a remote WP installation and serve campaign banners from the CM Ad Changer Server. Each server can serve many clients simultaneously View Image
- Statistics - Include several statistics and access log modules. Log can be downloaded in csv format. Statistics reports can be shown by month. Statistics also include geo location information by country name. View first Image, View second Image, View third Image
- Restrict by Dates - Campaign can be restricted based on dates View Image
- Restrict by Days - Campaign can be restricted based on days in the week View Image
- Restrict by Domains - Campaign can be restricted based on client domains (which Ad Changer clients will be served or not per a specific campaign) View Image
- Restrict by Clicks - Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of clicks View Image
- Restrict by Impressions - Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of Impressions View Image
- Custom JS - JS function can be added per campaign and executed once banner is clicked View Image
More Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary - Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website's terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager - Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers - Allows users to post questions and answers (Q&A) in a Stack-overflow style community forum which is easy to use, customize and install. Comes with Social integration Shortcodes.