Manage, Track and Report the Advertising Campaigns and Banners on Your Site. Turn your WP into an Ad Server!
The CM Ad Changer manages several banner advertising campaigns across multiple WordPress sites simultaneously. As an ad-server, plugin settings manage or restrict the showing of banner ads according to each campaign parameters. Campaign settings include days of the week, custom ad campaign dates, maximum numbers of impressions or clicks per banner. The ad-server's management console is intuitive and easy to use. View statistic for each campaign on multiple WordPress websites.
Demo & User Guide
Pro Version Features
- AdSense - Support Google AdSense Campaigns.
- Cloud Storage - Serve banners from any cloud storage like Amazon S3.
- Advertiser Categories - Organize campaigns and statistics by advertiser
- Responsive Banners - support adaptive banner size based on browser screen size. Support mobile devices while service the correct banner size View First Image, View Second Image
- Notifications - Campaign manager will receive notifications to his email when campaign stops View Image
- Rotating Banners - Support rotating banners View Image
- Client Plugin - Includes a client plugin which can be installed on a remote WP installation and serve campaign banners from the CM Ad Changer Server. Each server can serve many clients simultaneously View Image
- Statistics - Include several statistics and access log modules. Log can be downloaded in csv format. Statistics reports can be shown by month. Statistics also include geo location information by country name. View first Image, View second Image, View third Image
- Restrict by Dates - Campaign can be restricted based on dates View Image
- Restrict by Days - Campaign can be restricted based on days in the week View Image
- Restrict by Domains - Campaign can be restricted based on client domains (which Ad Changer clients will be served or not per a specific campaign) View Image
- Restrict by Clicks - Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of clicks View Image
- Restrict by Impressions - Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of Impressions View Image
- Custom JS - JS function can be added per campaign and executed once banner is clicked View Image
More Plugins by CreativeMinds
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.0
Last Updated: 2014-4-22
4 of 4 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?