International SMS Subscription Manager
Enable readers to subscribe to sms updates through a widget or registered users through their profiles, and allow blog owners to send sms text message
- Updated auto country code lookup based on IP.
- Better IP lookup if behind proxy
- Fixed bug where some users got a cannot redeclare error.
- User can now subscribe without having to wait for site to finnish loading.
- Removed all short open tags
- Fixed bug where sms sending stopped when one number was invalid.
- Changed max length of cellphone numbers to 15 digits including country code as according to International Numbering plan rules.
- Fixed bug where clicking on change country link would jump to top of page.
- Fixed file_get_contents bug, now solely uses curl
- Added country dropdown list with automatic country code lookup based on IP
- Added user profile mobile number option so that registered users can subscribe through their profile instead of the widget.
- Have choice to either send messages to just reader subsribers or registered subscribers or both.
- Added abillity to send SMS messages on new post publish.
- Added abillity to import and export subscribers from a CSV file.
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-12-1
2.4 out of 5 stars
1 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?