Every admin wants to have their website loaded as fast as possible. A fast website results in more actions per visitors and higher conversions (signups, shares, reads, comments,etc).
CleanerPress tries to give you some more control over what is outputted to the user. It currently does te following:
- Combine CSS stylesheets and caches it. Only static css files are returned to the user. - make sure to chmod the folder is needed
- Remove the admin bar if you don't want to have it
- Hide version numbers, RSS, WLW endpoints to reduce html size and give hackers a harder time.
- Loading all of your scripts via HeadJS. This means that the amount of request doesn't matter, the website gets rendered 2-4 times faster. Will also be applied to the admin area
- Load jQuery from the google cdn, so the visitor allready has it cached (well, 90% of the times)
- select which plugins are loaded where
** NOTE: All options can safely be enabled and don't affect seo negative (speed is good). **