CleanCodeNZ Geo Posts Plugin
Add posts, stores or photos to a map on wordpress page with proximity search(Premium only)
- Upload this directory to your plugins directory. It will create a 'wp-content/plugins/cleancode-geo-posts-plugin/' directory
- WordPress users should go to their Plugins page and activate "CleanCodeNZ Geo Posts Plugin".
- Now go to Settings->CCNZGeoPosts, enter the default zoom level, latitude and longitude for Google maps, and title of the page you want the map on
- Now go to Geo Posts->Add new, these posts should appear on the map of the page you have set in step 3
- Then browse to your map page whose title you have entered in step 3 to see those posts you entered in step 4 to appear on map, have fun.
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-20
3.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?