Makes it easy to use blogs in your teaching.
- Better handling of pages when using the default permalink structure.
- Fixed errors with widgets that use categories on the sitewide tags page.
- Better detection of the page being viewed.
- Pages created by plugins are now public but excluded from nav bars.
- New YouTube class playlist shortcode for showing the playlist on any page.
- Student blog links widget no longer available when not running multisite.
- Sitewide post-like data (pages, attachments, etc.) is no longer tracked.
- Added screenshots.
- More robust fetching of student information.
- Student posts and comments widgets now exclude professor-created data.
- Word counter dashboard widget is now properly shown to non-multisite students.
- Restructed to run as a standard or network-only plugin.
- Can now run in either multisite or normal mode.
- Activation framework added for all child plugins.
- YouTube playlist no longer syncs with YouTube.
- Themes are now part of the plugin.
- Cleaned up unused plugins.
- Added a readme.
- Sitewide plugins can no longer be disabled.
- Random image widget caption updates.
- Admin design changes.
- Simplified student pseudonym plugin to only change username.
- Students can only change their username once.
- Cleaned up development / production media structure.
- Plugins can now be selectively disabled from the admin page.
- Plugins can now run arbitrary code when upgrading the main plugin.
- Better dependency and loading management.
- Plugins can now define options on a per-blog basis.
- Word counter now properly counts words if there are comments but no posts.
- Student blog links widget now handles different layouts better.
- More areas of the theme are links now.
- Plugins that don't define media no longer break.
- Deferred plugin initialization.
- The YouTube class playlist now only maintains a local playlist.
- Added an explicit license.
- Added plugin admin media system.
- Better student name detection in blog list.
- Added plugin table schema abstraction.
- Better sitewide data tracking with manual resyncing capability.
- Plugin table schema cleanup.
- YouTube class playlist now better handles quota and request errors.
- Better plugin admin notification messages.
- Improved documentation for all plugins.
- Simplified caching logic.
- Better internal widget system.
- Abstracted the private plugin page functionality.
- Added icons for all plugin admin pages.
- Added a build system for packaging media and creating translation files.
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-11-4
Got something to say? Need help?