Installation and customization is easy and takes fewer than five minutes.
/chitika-premium/ directory to the
- Activate the plugin Chitika through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Chitika' to activate the display and add your Chitika username and password and change any display settings.
If you are using a version of WordPress earlier than 2.5 your configuration screen will be in 'Options' > 'Chitika'
- New in 2.1.2 - Updated ad code
- New in 2.1.1 - Fix for ads not showing up in some cases(hopefully). Restructured code.
- New in 2.1.0 - Fixed/Updated account validation.
- New in 2.0.9 - Added Display options for hiding ads on the front page and only showing ads on the post's index page.
- New in 2.0.8 - Fix for missing tag.
- New in 2.0.7 - Updated ad code
- New in 2.0.6 - Permalink bug fix
- New in 2.0.5 - New ways for publishers to maximize revenue with Chitika's WordPress plug in
- New in 2.0.4 - Update to username and Chitika Account verification
- New in 2.0.3 - Updated Plugin Tracking
- New in 2.0.2 - Note: Until your Chitika Account is approved, you will not be able to start earning revenue from your Chitika Ads.
- New in 2.0.1 - Updated plugin admin panel.
- New in 2.0 - Updated features and ad technology.
- New in 1.3 - Choose whether or not show ads only on permalink pages (and not just any page that displays the full post)
New Option to append 'Above', 'Below' to channel names for advanced channel tracking
- New in 1.3.1 - Style options expanded
- New in 1.3.2 - Alert error bug fix
- New in 1.3.4 - Username bug fix
- New in 1.3.5 - Added the high CTR MEGA-Unit as a unit size option
- New in 1.3.6 - Added dashboard news, corrected admin UI bugs
- New in 1.3.7 - Added MEGA-Unit 500x250 size and fixed UI confusion
- New in 1.3.8 - Mega Unit Bug Fix
- New in 1.4.0 - User verification and text updates
- New in 1.4.1 - Fix feed breaking (ie. stop ads from trying to show in feeds). Special thanks to Stephan from DigitalProductsReview.com