ChimpExpress - The MailChimp WordPress Integration
- Initial release of the ChimpExpress plugin
- When inserting blog posts into campaign content, the post title is now included.
- php.js library updated to v3.24
- Bugfix: writing files via ftp failed in some cases
- FTP credentials are no longer mandatory! If the plugin is able to write files directly users don't have to enter ftp credentials anymore.
- Import to landing page - added check to prevent unintentional overwriting of existing landing pages.
- Import to landing page - added check to prevent empty page title.
- Landing page archive - creation date now takes timezone offset from WordPress configuration into account.
- Landing page archive - delete function added.
- Compose page - added check to prevent empty campaign name and subject (consisting only of spaces).
- Compose page - encoding campaign name and subject to html entities to avoid multiple escaping.
- Compose page - fixed bug that caused user not being able to go from last step to second last.
- Compose page - fixed bug that appeared in WordPress 3.1.1 and caused creation of multiple campaigns.
- Settings page - error messages showed up even after the reason was corrected.
- Updated German translations.
- Removed position parameter from add_menu_page to avoid conflicts with CPT (custom post types)
- Fix to include css and js files only on ChimpExpress pages.
- Adjusted css selectors to avoid conflicting with other plugins/widgets.
- Fixed multiple backslashes being added to campaign content (entered in wysiwyg editor).
- Fixed all compatibility issues with the latest WordPress versions (3.3 and later)
- Bugfix: inserting blog posts didn't work in newer versions
- Bugfix: fixed issue when editor wasn't working properly
- Minor updates on the user interface
= 1.6.1 *
- Fixed a bug which caused the landing page editor to be empty in some cases
Requires: 3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-30
2.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?