- Search for the plugin 'CharityeMail Sign Up Widget'.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Click Settings in your WordPress admin section.
- Select 'CharityeMail Sign Up Widget'.
You will be prompted to enter your API key details, these can be obtained in your CharityeMail account by doing the following:
- Navigate to the 'My Account' section in CharityeMail.
- Click 'Manage Users'.
- Select the API tab and click Add Account
- Copy the generated email address without editing it.
- Enter in a password.
- This will be your API Email and API Password.
Click 'Connect and list Address Books'.
- This will display a list of address books in your CharityeMail account.
- Select the address book you wish contacts to be uploaded into (Only one may currently be selected).
- If you wish, you can include datafields in the form (Firstname - Lastname - Fullname are available).Datafields will NOT be required input fields.
- Click save settings.
The widget can now be added to your website. To do this follow the steps below:
- Select Appearance in your WordPress admin section
- Select Widgets
- Locate the CharityeMail Sign Up Widget in your available widgets
- Drag the widget where you want it to appear on your WordPress powered website.