CF Whiteboard turns your website and WOD Blog into a full-featured CrossFit® workout tracker.
- Optimized for WordPress 3.7
- Improved compatibility with third-party plugins and themes.
- Ended official support for WordPress versions 3.4.X and below (version 3.5 was released December 2012). Please contact us if you need help upgrading to the latest and greatest WordPress.
- Added ability for athletes to EDIT and DELETE workouts they tracked individually (from their profile).
- Improve Athlete popups compatibility across websites (experiencing CSS conflicts on at least one customer's site).
- Fix bug with weightlifting repcount dropdown (for choosing 1RM, 2RM, etc.) on iPad / iPhone.
- Fix bug that prevented athletes from entering a decimal place on weightlifting benchmarks.
- Athlete login system.
- Athletes can track custom workouts, and add PRs directly to their profiles.
- Athletes can delete an accidental Whiteboard entry.
- System for confirming new athletes before creating a separate profile (to avoid duplicate profiles due to email typos).
- Improved IE performance for the Whiteboard.
- Better support for mobile phone keyboards (numeric vs. text).
- The workout date now defaults to the "publish date" of the post, unless you customize it.
- When you insert the workouts into your post, some text will be added at the bottom reminding your athletes to "Post your scores to the Whiteboard."
- Improved support for exporting posts and importing into another WP blog with the Whiteboards intact.
- Brand new athlete profiles with redesigned logbooks and complete benchmarks integration, including charts and leaderboards.
- Add a setting that allows you to hide our CrossFit-related branding. CF benchmark workouts are still available for use.
- Get ready for the 2013 Open workouts!
- New design for date field to make it more noticeable.
- Work around a collision with the "Comprehensive Google Map Plugin".
- Add a setting to disable meta box on custom post types.
- Improve data handling to allow more whiteboards to be displayed on one page.
- Other minor improvements for IE.
- Fix minor issues with the settings page not displaying new settings until page is refreshed.
- Fix issue affecting query vars and rewrite rules on multisite installations.
- Rework coach's admin area on Add Post page. Improved UI for easier & faster use.
- If an athlete visits your gym and uses the Whiteboard, the Whiteboard will now link to their profile (on their home gym's website).
- Fix scrollbar when Whiteboard is first loaded.
- Improve coach's admin experience on Internet Explorer.
- Fix issue where Weightlifting Benchmarks won't submit correctly unless you change the units.
- Fix 2 minor issues: embedded whiteboards are not being displayed, non-breaking JS error on pages without whiteboards.
- ALL NEW: Track benchmark workouts. Coming next: All new athlete profiles with full integration of benchmark workouts and weightlifting PRs.
- Better whiteboard usability on mobile devices.
- Fix visual issue with "share on facebook" dialog in whiteboards with 3+ components.
- Faster loading of whiteboard entries (and faster page-loads).
- Minor improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a conflict with the WP Jetpack plugin.
- Added date field for workouts, so people posting the night before can make sure the correct date shows up on the athlete profiles.
- You can now press ENTER in the Whiteboard notes field.
- Fixed bug with managing the example post that is generated.
- Add facebook integration so athletes can share their results on facebook.
- Revamp the affiliate sign-up process.
- Fixed bug with editing Whiteboard entries in IE9.
- Major improvements to athlete profile navigation and paging/scrolling.
- When searching athlete profiles, workouts they didn't do are now hidden by default, with an option to show them.
- Fix bug with Developer Mode that prevented the Athletes Page from working correctly.
- Fixes for IE so that special characters like '+' and '%' don't get removed from the athlete's notes.
- Upgrade athlete page permalinks to work better with WPMU for Sites As RX.
- Add security for editing Whiteboard entries.
- Better documentation / help messages.
- Improve the installation process to avoid some problems that can occur.
- Now installs into Live Mode by default, with Developer Mode as an option.
- Performance upgrades, especially for older web browsers.
- Fix small bug where editing entries could create a duplicate entry.
- Add ATHLETES PAGE and SEARCH.
- Fix conflict with a client theme due to jQuery.important plugin.
- Add option for embedding the Whiteboard instead of having to click the button.
- Improved Whiteboard positioning on iOS.
- Update whiteboard positioning on button mouseover in case the page has rearranged due to images loading, etc.
- Whiteboard button looks more like a button.
- Whiteboard now works well in narrow post feeds or sidebars.
- Improved feedback for WP Admins when writing the post.
- Added help messages on Add/Edit Post page.
- Added a CF Whiteboard meta box on the Add Post page for specifying the workouts each day.
- Whiteboard widget now has support for multiple classes, and/or multiple components for each class.
- Dropped support for categories.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer where youtube videos would cover up the whiteboard.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer where long entries would mess up the column widths in the whiteboard list.
- Added scrollbar to whiteboard.
- Improved scrolling on iPhone/iPad.
- Athletes can now close the whiteboard by clicking elsewhere on the page.
- Fixed issue where double-clicking the Submit button will create two entries.
- Improved support for older browsers.
- Added Print button for WP admin users.
- Improved styling compatibility.
- Added settings to control which post categories the whiteboard is attached to.
- Added support for older versions of WordPress (< 3.2).
- Added Preview Mode so affiliates can try out the whiteboard before letting their athletes see it.
- Added settings for custom whiteboard positioning.
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-12-1
Got something to say? Need help?