I create Ceceppa Multilingua to let WordPress have an easy to use interface for managing a fully multilingual web site.
With "Ceceppa Multilingua" you can write your posts and pages in multiple language. Here are some features:
- Separated posts and pages for each languages, so you can use different SEO and url for each languages.
- Translate your theme ( Plugin let you translate strings and will generate the .mo file for wordpress )
- URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. ?lang=en, /en/foo/ or en.yoursite.com
- Different menu for each language.
- Translate widget's title.
- Translate Site Title / Tagline
- One-Click-Switching between the languages
- One-Click-Switching between the translations
- Category link translation
- Add flags to menu
- Group/Ungroup comments for each post's languages.
- Show notice when the post/page/category that user is viewing is available, based on the information provided by the browser, in their its language
- Redirects the browser depending on the user's language. Append the suffix &lang= to the home url-
- Least Read Posts, Most Commented, Most Read Posts can show only the posts in user selected language
- Filter search in accordingly to current language
- Change wordpress locale according to current language, useful for localized themes
- Show the list flag of available languages on top or bottom of page/post
- Hide translations of posts of the current language
- Show only posts of the current language
- Plugin works also with custom post types :)
- "CML: Language Chooser" - Show the list of available languages
- "CML: Recent Posts" - The most recent posts on your site
- "CML: Text" - You can write arbitrary text or HTML separately for each language
Ceceppa Multilingua supports infinite language, which can be easily added/modified/deleted via the comfortable Configuration Page.
All you need to do is activate the plugin, configure categories and start writing the content!
For more Information visit the Plugin Homepage
Flags directory are downloaded from Flags
Some icons from Icons
Directions icon from Deviantart
Tooltip plugin for Jquery Tipsy
jQuery image dropdown DD
Php-gettext by Danilo Shegan [php-gettext] https://launchpad.net/php-gettext/
Pgettext by Ruben Nijveld