cbnet Multi Author Comment Notification
Send comment notification and comment moderation emails to multiple users. Select users individually or by user role, or send emails to arbitrary emai
- Maintenance Release
- Incorporates core filters 'comment_notification_recipients' added to wp_notify_postauthor() and 'comment_moderation_recipients' added to wp_notify_moderator() in WordPress 3.7
- Removes Pluggable functions wp_notify_postauthor() and wp_notify_moderator() that no longer need to be overwritten
- Fixed issue with bad development file merge causing PHP errors
- Feature Release
- Added option to send comment moderation emails to multiple authors
- Added filters to support potential core patches to Pluggable functions
- Fixed call to deprecated function update_usermeta()
- Fix bug with Plugin sending multiple emails to the same email address.
- Made Plugin translation-ready
- Fix bug with settings validation callback not accounting for single email address
- Wrap pluggable function in function_exists() conditional.
- Major update
- Plugin completely rewritten
- Settings API implementation
- Move Plugin settings from custom settings page to Settings -> Discussion
- Add custom user meta for individual user email notification
- Implement via pluggable function wp_notify_postauthor()
- Made Plugin parameters filterable
- Removed all cruft code
- WARNING: Old settings will not be retained
- Bugfix update
- PHP shorttag fixed on line 249. Props Otto42
- isset conditional added for email on line 244. Props Otto42.
- Readme.txt update
- Updated Donate Link in readme.txt
- Initial Release
- Forked from MaxBlogPress Multi Author Comment Notification plugin version 1.0.5
Requires: 3.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-26
4.1 out of 5 stars
1 of 4 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?