Campaign Monitor Dual Registration
Automatically add new WordPress users to your mailing list on Campaign Monitor.
- Register on http://campaignmonitor.com and create a list, if you haven't done this already.
- In the list details click the link "change name/type", there you will find the list ID, it is a 32 character hexadecimal string. Don't use the list ID in the url!.
- Go to your account settings. There you will find the API key, it is also a 32 character hexadecimal string.
- On your wordpress website, upload
campaign-monitor-dual-registration.zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- In the plugin options, enter the list ID and API key.
- Select which fields you want to copy to Campaign Monitor. E-mail address will always be copied.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-5-20
Got something to say? Need help?