What is the meaning of statements from byrev-gallery-pagination.php (plugin file) ?
- _MENU_CONFIGURATION - To configure from wordpress administration, this value must be TRUE. Otherwise, any changes/settings may be made only from byrev-gallery-pagination.php (plugin file).
- __FORCE_PAGINATION - if "pagination" parameter is not present in gallery code like this: **[gallery pagination="N"]**, plugin will force paginate with **_DEFAULT_IMAGE_IN_PAGE** value (see below)
- __DEFAULT_IMAGE_IN_PAGE - if **_FORCE_PAGINATION** is false, this value has no effect.
- __CSS_PAGINATION_CLASS - Change with your class. For more example, view byrev-gallery-pagination.css from plugin folder.
- __EXTEDED_PAGINATION - if is false pagination will show only NEXT / PREVIEW style, else will show < < [0, 1, 3 ... N] > > style
- __INCLUDE_DEFAULT_CSS - if css style is custom/defined in other file, change this with false
- __PAGINATION_BOTTOM and __PAGINATION_TOP - if both value is true, plugin add pagination at the bottom and top gallery. Set/Choose the option that you want, but at least one must be active/true.
- __FILL_GAPS_IN_LAST_ROW - if the number of images in gallery will not fill last row to the end, the gaps is filled with empty images
- __FILL_GAPS_TRANSPARENCY - empty images transparency (behavior) / translucency - from 0 to 1 , where 0 = max transparency and 1 = no transparency; 0.5 = 50% transparency.
- __QUICK_CACHE_SUPPORT - for the navigation pages to be cached ( valid only for "Quick Cache" plugin )
- __AJAX_PAGINATION - pagination is loaded with ajax / Save your bandwidth, resources & speed-up your website
I see no change in the gallery, why the layout/pagination does not appear?
- Change value from Default Thumbnails in Page option to a lower value.
- For default Default Thumbnails in Page is 15. If the number of pictures from gallery is smaller than this value, the plugin will not display anything (only simple gallery). Change value from Settings -> Gallery Pagination menu.
- clean gallery cache
Is compatible with: Lightbox, Simple Lightbox, Fancybox, Slimbox or else ?
YES (Except custom pagination or other changes to pagination.)