1 st public version.
Update description and other information for installation
Navigation url issue (solved)!
- SOLVED: If blog/site does not have permalinks enabled, pagination links are not built correctly.
- SOLVED: Correct initialization configuration in wordpress menu.
- ADDED: New option in config: FILL GAPS TRANSPARENCY; empty images transparency (behavior) / translucency - from 0 to 1; 0 = max transparency and 1 = no transparency; 0.5 = 50% transparency.
- ADDED: Quick Cache plugin support, for the navigation pages to be cached ( valid only for "Quick Cache" plugin )
- SOLVED: Database options synchronization with new releases.
- CHANGES: Minor optimization for better compatibility with WordPress.
- ADDED: Ajax Pagination Support, pagination is loaded with ajax / Save your bandwidth, resources & speed-up your website
- ADDED: Caching Support for Gallery
- ADDED: CDN Support - Ability to use multiple Mirror CDN servers for displaying images
- ADDED: Pagination via URL Query - Set the pagination with pagination=N query in url
- SOLVED: Minor CDN issues.
- SOLVED: Minor activation issues messages: "plugin generated NNN characters of unexpected output during activation" !
- SOLVED/ADDED: The possibility of navigation even if you are in the archive page ( search, category, tags, home page ...)
- ADDED: "Jump to Gallery" (a.k.a automatic scroll page) to current gallery (which has given clik). Valid only if not using ajax (Ajax does not require hash mark)!
- SOLVED: Clean cache every time you save options (to avoid various navigation errors may occur)
- Solved: Gallery image/css broken for multiple gallery instances on the same page (via jQuery)
- Solved: 1'st load Ajax and Lighbox Problem ... (a future release will contain routines for lighbox-like effect ... we get rid of compatibility problems)
- Replace noimage.png with new thumb image (source findicons.com) . Old thumb is noimage2.png
- Solved: Hide pagination links when there is only a single page
- solve problem with latest wp update about ajax-pagination msg: Error! Requested page 1 is outside the index ...