- Marked as WordPress 3.8 compatible.
- Added official support for Contact Form 7, users no longer have to install third-party plugins to integrate BWP reCAPTCHA and Contact Form 7. More info here.
- Added an option to enable reCAPTCHA for login form (
wp-login.php). This option is disabled by default.
- Added better support for Multi-site installation. Admin can choose to use main site's key pair or different key pair for a specific site.
- Added a German translation. Thanks to Andreas Reitberger!
- Changed the default tabindex for recaptcha input field to 0 (disable).
- Fixed localization issue (captcha was not translated correctly.)
- Other fixes and improvements.
Note to translators: several new strings are added so please update your translations.
- Marked as WordPress 3.7 compatible.
- Added a Hungarian translation. Thanks to Attila Porvay!
- Added a French translation. Thanks to Christophe GUILLOUX!
- Updated BWP Framework to fix a possible bug that caues BWP setting pages to go blank.
- Removed the
frameborder attribute within the noscript tag of the PHP reCAPTCHA library for W3C compliance, thanks to Jools!
- Good news: ManageWP.com has become the official sponsor for BWP reCAPTCHA - Read more.
- Added a template function that allows you to display reCAPTCHA below the textarea in a comment form. Check the installation tab out if you would like to know how to use the new template function. Thanks to Joo Bruni!
- Made the public key and private key site-wide options. If you use BWP reCAPTCHA on a multi-site installation, you will only need to input this once.
- Added Spanish - Espanol translation, thanks to Ivan Leomuro!
- Marked this plugin as compatible with WordPress 3.2.x.
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.