- BWP Minify is now WordPress 3.7 compatible (compatibility issues with WordPress 3.5 and 3.6 have been fixed).
- Updated Minify library to version 2.1.7 (security fix). This updated version of Minify also comes with an updated version of CSSMin library, which solves relative path issues in some plugins' CSS files (such as TablePress).
- Added support for protocol-relative media sources.
- Added partial support for bbPress forum plugin (
quicktags script must be ignored for the Text editor to work, more info here).
- Added a filter (
bwp_minify_is_loadable) to allow other plugins to disable BWP Minify based on some criteria.
- Added a Spanish translation - Thanks to Ruben Hernandez!
- Added a Dutch translation - Thanks to Martijn van Egmond!
- Added a German translation - Thanks to Matthias!
- Disabled BWP Minify on Ajax Edit Comment plugin's pages (for now).
- Disabled BWP Minify on SimplePress forum page.
- Updated BWP Framework to fix a possible bug that caues BWP setting pages to go blank.
- Fixed a bug that makes BWP Minify fails to split long minify string into shorter ones.
- Good news: I have created an official Github repository for BWP Minify, awaiting coders worldwide.
- Good news: ManageWP.com has become the official sponsor for BWP Minify - Read more.
Notes: If you're using All-in-one Calendar plugin and still having issues with it after update, please try this suggestion.
- Fixed a possible fatal error on certain installations.
- Added support for inline styles (available since WordPress 3.3).
- Cache directory is now hidden from normal admins when used on a Multi-site environment.
- Added additional hooks allowing developers to control Minify Tags and Minify Src, more info: http://betterwp.net/community/topic/226/additional-hooks-filters-to-getminifytag/ (
- Added a new hook for buster allowing developers to dynamically work with this variable (
- Fixed the pass-by-references fatal error when activating the plugin on a host using PHP 5.4 or higher.
- Fixed a possible bug where dependencies are ignored, more info: http://betterwp.net/community/topic/153/dependencies-ignored/
- Fixed a possible bug where scripts are echoed twice.
- Updated Turkish (tr_TR) translation - Thanks to Hakan E!
- New Features:
- Added a Flush cache button
- Split auto minify option into two options, auto minify js and auto minify css
- Added a new buster: theme version - thanks to Jon for the patch!
- Bugs fixed:
- Fixed a bug that broke minify strings if current port is not 80
- Fixed two bugs that broke minify strings when
HTTPS is enabled
wp_localize_script duplication issue
- Fixed media style duplication issue
- Fixed a deprecate notice caused by the use of
- Fixed some script dependency issue when you choose to ignore certain scripts
- Increased default cache time to something longer (2 hours)
- Cache directory can now be edited in admin area. Please note that changing the cache directory is still a two-step process, which has been described in great details here.
- Added a Turkish translation - Thanks to Hakan E.
- Added a French translation - Thanks to Sebastien
- Added an Italian translation - Thanks to Gabriele
- Fixed two possible PHP notices when using root-relative paths as Minify URL. Thanks to Marcus!
- Fixed wrongly closed HTML
- Fixed a bug that breaks the dynamic JS file enqueued by Mingle plugin.
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with WP Download Monitor.
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with Geo-Mashup, thanks to JeremyCherfas for reporting!
- Added support for the new script localization function introduced in WordPress 3.3. Thanks to workshopshed for reporting!
- Added Romanian translation, thanks to Luke Tyler!
- Fixed a possible PHP warning about an argument not being an array.
- Hot fix for 1.0.7, which resolves the broken CSS issues for the wp-login page when you install WordPress in a sub-directory.
- Hot fix for 1.0.6, which resolves some compatibility issues with certain plugins.
- Added four more hooks for theme developers to fully control how scripts and styles should be enqueued and minified.
- Changed the Min URL hook a bit so themes can actually filter it.
- Added support for plugins or themes that try to enqueue and print script using the
wp_footer action instead of the
init action. Plugins like 'Jetpack by WordPress.com' should be working correctly now.
- Other improvements made to the positioning of styles and scripts.
Enjoy BWP Minify!
- Added support for theme developers who would like to integreate BWP Minify into their themes
- Added a new hook added for
- Added new hooks to allow theme developers to only minify certain media files (see this section for more details).
- Some bug fixes.
- A lot of improvements have been made to catch styles and scripts printed using
- The base (
b) parameter has been removed from the minify string to add support for non-standard WordPress installation (
wp-content has been moved or renamed.) Thanks to Lee Powell for bug reports and patches!
- Fixed a bug that makes BWP Minify fail to determine the cache directory in a sub-folder installation of Multi-site.
- Fixed a possible incompatibility issue with Easy Fancybox, thanks to Bob for reporting!
- Minor bug fixes for login and signup pages.
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with media files' uppercase letters.
- Fixed a minor undefined offset notice, thanks to Torsten!
- Fixed a compatibility issue with dynamically generated media files, thanks to naimer!
- Not really a changelog, but a small snippet for users who want to exclude CSS files has been posted.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with other plugins loading styles and scripts on a separate .php page. Thanks to larry!
- Also fixed a possible bug in 1.0.1
- The plugin should now detect cache folder correctly for users who install WordPress in a sub-directory.