- Added option to disable comments in case people want to use only the forums. This option can be found on the settings page, after clicking 'Advanced'.
- The comments are closed for the forum page created during the plugin activation.
- Fixed a bug that made the plugin incompatible with PHP versions before 5.3.
- Added zero-conf plugin activation.
- Fixed link to the setting page.
- Redesign settings page. It is now easier to configure the plugin.
- Removed forum url option. We automatically detect the forum page and skip displaying comments.
- Changed plugin description.
- Fixed a bug with accessing the settings page.
- Fixed a bug with comment migration from WordPress to BurnZone.
- Added support for BurnZone forum integration. Users can select one page to embed their forums into and the plugin will not add comments to that page.
- Fixed a major bug caused by extra whitespace at the end of some files.
- Added support for migrating WordPress comments into BurnZone.
- Can configure the SSO key field on the Settings page.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added support for WordPress 3 multisite.
- Not showing the comments when they are closed except when the plugin is configured to do so.
- Support for multi-page posts.
- Changed links to js files.
- Added action link to the settings page.
- Fixed bug: widgets could not be moved in the admin area.
- Corrected a link to our site.
- Minor changes to description texts.
- Improved the settings page user experience.
- Added a nice timepicker addon on the settings page.
- Added a help note on the settings page.
- BurnZone Commenting is compatible with the latest WordPress version (3.5.2).
We also recently improved the interface of our comment system.
- Can select for what post types to enable BurnZone (e.g. posts, pages).
- Can select when to enable BurnZone:
- For all posts
- When the comments are 'closed'
- For all posts created since a particular date
- Pre 0.3 version, for beta partners and downloadable from our site only. It contains most of the things in 0.3.