BurnZone Commenting is a fully customizable commenting platform that brings industry first competitive features in addition to all the standard commenting features. We have just released the BETA version and we would be happy to get feedback from you!
- Challenges - Every comment on your posts can be challenged. In case someone doesn't agree with one's point of view, he or she can challenge that comment. Users will get a separate section where all the challenges will be displayed and where they can be voted (so there's always a winner) and commented.
- Questions & answers - We actually do understand that comments are different from questions, so why not create separate sections? Questions are properly emphasized and have a better chance to be answered.
- Multiple login options - Commentators can either use a Facebook account, an account on our website or even their account on your website using our Single Sign On.
- Votes & likes - Comments and answers can be liked. Votes appear in challenges. Users get points based on the votes they get. Try hard to get points to be able to spend them on challenges (yes they cost points!) and spawn interesting debates.
- User profiles - Every person commenting on your website will get a profile where the points are stored.
- Sharing - sharing is caring. Users can always share on Twitter and Facebook comments, challenges, questions, answers or even an entire conversation.
You can easily moderate the activity through "BurnZone Moderator" area in your dashboard.
Please let us know about any kind of recommendation you might have or any issue you come across.
How does this plugin work?
Simply put, what this plugin does is replacing your default comments template with an iframe. This will load its content (including comments) from an external source, meaning our servers. This brings you another benefit, which is reducing your server load.