This is a simple but complete issue tracking WordPress plugin. With it you can create projects and track the
issues related to those projects.
- Ready to administer multiple projects right away.
- Easy install/uninstall. Uninstall is complete, nothing is left behind.
- Most output is template based so it is possible to customize the pages.
- Adds a menu option under the "Setting" menu of the dashboard.
- Display all issues, issues grouped by version and issue details.
- Can comment on issues.
- Administrator ability to edit comments & issues posted by others.
- Ability to add administrators/developers to a project without elevating their WordPress priviledges.
- Add admins and developers by a simple drop down menu.
- Ability to administer all of the projects both from the internal WordPress menu and the bugerator page.
- Ability to include file attachments or disallow file uploads.
- Plays well with other themes and plugins. Does not add custom WordPress posts, uses its own tables.
- Choose to allow anonymous editing or require WordPress usernames.
- Will automatically get rid of the WP comments section if desired.
- Automatic email sending to subscribed users.
- Most CSS options configurable in app.
- And more