BuddyPress Usernames Only
Override display names across your BuddyPress site with usernames.
- Requires at least BuddyPress 1.5
- Performance enhancements
- Add support for BP username compatibility mode
- Add support for WP Toolbar
- Add support for bbPress
- Various fixes
- Thanks to the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board for sponsoring this release
- Fix unique identifier block on member profiles again! (thanks to rossagrant and erich73 for reporting)
- Fix unique identifier block on member profiles (thanks to mrjarbenne for reporting)
- Fix username overlap (thanks to fzncloud and nuprn1 for reporting)
- Replace display name in
<title> tag (thanks to meini for reporting)
- Fix multiple replacement in activity updates again! (thanks to intimez for reporting)
- Removed bp_member_name filter (fixes compatibility with Welcome Pack)
- Tagged compatibility with BP 1.2.4
- Removed packaged replacement files as core hacks are no longer needed
- Show display name in member profiles by default
- Fix multiple replacement in activity updates and RSS feeds (thanks to ekawaii for reporting)
- Fix comment author usernames (thanks to piphut and intimez for reporting)
- Added modified core files to the plugin
- Forgot to uncomment a filter! D'oh!
Requires: WP 3.0 & BuddyPress 1.5 or higher
Compatible up to: WP 3.5.x & BuddyPress 1.7
Last Updated: 2013-4-22
4.6 out of 5 stars
1 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?