Custom Profile Filters for BuddyPress
Allows users to take control of the way that the links in their Buddypress profiles are handled.
- Mainly corrected errors in the readme.txt
- Changed to use curly brackets instead of square.
- Added detection of shortcode whitelist
Versions below refer to the 'Custom Profile Filters for BuddyPress' plugin from which this plugin was forked.
- Conforms to BP 1.2 standards for loading order
- Most functionality moved to proper filters in order to inherit BP native code
- Moved globals back to main plugin file
- Fixed error regarding missing function arguments (thanks for reporting them, Mike!)
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-4-8
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?