to install 'Broken Rss Feed Fixer' please follow the instrucions below:
Broken Rss Feed Fixer to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- you will find a new option added into your admin settings menu called 'Rss Feed Fixer'.
- selsect the 'Rss Update Frequency' period you like 30, 60, 180 or 360 minutes to update your new feed file.
- 'Broken Rss Feed Fixer' will write new file called 'rss.xml' this will be your new rss feed file you will find this file in the main wordpress dir.
- note for first time run you have to wait the update frequeny period for the 'rss.xml' file to be created.