Creating a bracket
- Create a free account at Brackets Ninja.
- Create a new bracket by clicking the "Try it now" button on Brackets Ninja's homepage.
- Customize your bracket. Add players/teams, change the title, and design it wherever you want.
- Click the "Publish Bracket" button.
- Look for the "Get Code" button (in the right publish menu), and look for the "Bracket ID" section. Copy it, and write it somewhere (we will use it later).
Attach a bracket to a WordPress post
- Create a new post and look for the "Bracket" button in your editor.
- A popup will appear, enter the relevant bracketID (the same one you copied from Brackets Ninja) and click ok.
- In the next popup, set the bracket's height.
- If you can't find the "Bracket" button, you may also write [bracketsninja bracketid="YOUR_BRACKET_ID" height="500"] in the editor, and replace "YOUR_BRACKET_ID" with the relevant bracket ID.
Arguments provides by the shortcode:
- 'bracketid' - Your bracket ID from Brackets Ninja
- 'height' - The height you want to set to your bracket.