Enable BuddyPress group forum features in bbPress including group forum moderation.
You must have WordPress MU, BuddyPress and bbPress installed and operating correctly.
You must have BuddyPress group forums installed and operating correctly.
Only user integration is needed between bbPress and WordPress Mu.
1) Place oci_bp_group_forums.php in your /mu-plugins folder. You do not need to activate it.
2) Place the read-only-forums and hidden-forums plugins in your /my-plugins folder in bbPress and activate them. You will need to make a few minor template mods for read-only-forums to run correctly. See the read-only-forums readme.txt for details.
3) Place the oci_bb_group_forums.php file in your /my-plugins folder in bbPress and activate it.
4) Configure bpGroups by visiting the bbPress admin area and go to Settings > bpGroups
BuddyPress Site URL - this is the url to the root of your WordPress MU install. The mu file xmlrpc.php and your wp-config.php live there. This url will be used to find the xmlrpc server in mu. bpGroups guesses as to the correct value of this setting and it defaults to whatever bbPress thinks is your 'wp_siteurl'. Under the WordPress Integration settings it should be the same as 'WordPress address (URL)' in the Cookies area of that screen.
Authorized BuddyPress Username and Password - this must be the same as you haveset in the bbPress Forums options in BuddyPress. In mu Site Admin > bbPress Forums, bbPress username and bbPress password. This user and password must match that in those settings or things will not work.
Save these options by pushing the 'Save Changes' button.
5) Once you've told bpGroups how to communcate with bp then you can import all your existing groups and group users.
Choose 'Import Groups' and you are done. It will report how many groups had forums enabled in bp and how many forums in bbPress existed and were updated. It will also tell you how many users were imported and updated.
All wpmu users will be imported except the utility user that is used for access control between bp and bbpress.