BuddyPress Registration Options
Moderate new BuddyPress members and fight BuddyPress spam.
- Two language packs provided by gracious forum users
- Confirmed working fixes for loading translations.
- properly hook our textdomain method, so that the plugin can be properly translated.
- refreshed the pot file with extra localization functions.
- fix spacing issues with admin email notice
- rename pot file to hopefully help with translators.
- Added hiding of pending members from the members list on the frontend, until approved.
- Updated UI to match latest WordPress visual style
- Fixed issue with where we were trying to grab user data after the user was deleted.
- Now translation ready
- Accessibility updates
- Sanitize inputs to help with security.
- Code cleanup
- Screenshot updates.
- Fixes for WP 3.5. Thanks jibbius!
- Revamp of entire plugin. Stripped out features for joining particular groups at registration so you may not want to upgrade if you are dependent on these features.
- Added country flag and data driven from IP address on moderation admin page to quickly show where a requested member is from. Thanks for the idea Steve Bruner!
- Any registered members that never activated their account will be deleted after 7 days.
- When a member is denied and they joined any groups at registration any records relating them to groups will be deleted.
- Updated plugin to work with WP 3.0
- Updated plugin to work with WP Multi-Site
- Hide "Person became a registered member" from activity stream if moderation is turned on until person is approved.
- Added ability to make website a private network where only registered members can view any BuddyPress pages. Certain page exceptions can be made. Visitors are redirected to the registration page.
- Updated plugin to work with BuddyPress 1.2
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-9-10
3.2 out of 5 stars
0 of 7 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?