The BuddyPress Groupblog plugin extends the group functionality by enabling each group to have a single blog associated with it. Group members are automatically added to the blog and will have blog roles as set by the groupblog admin settings.
- P2 integration and frontend posting.
- Admin can set Template specific groupblogs.
- Allow group admins choose the desired template page themselves.
- Full blog theme integration. The included bp-groupblog theme mimics the group pages.
- Automated blog registration at group creation stage.
- Bypass default blog validation to allow dashes, underscores, numeral only and minimum character count.
- Blog privacy settings are initially inherited from group privacy settings.
- Group members are automatically added to the blog.
- Blog roles match group roles as set by the group admin.
- Solid error checking that the blog follows validation.
- Group admin tab to access the group-blog settings.
- Blog themes will have the ability to pull in group info and create a theme that could resemble the group exactly.
- Leaving the group will downgrade the member role to 'subscriber'.
- Allow the group admin to select one of his/her existing blogs.
- A new ajax backend.