BuddyPress Automatic Friends
Automatically create and accept friendships for specified users upon new user registration. * Requires BuddyPress
- Removes hooks from account sign-up and activation.
- Friendships are now created upon a new user's first login.
- Resolves conflict with plugins such as "Disable Activation" that bypass the activation process.
- Post form to admin settings based on get_admin_url - fixes 404 upon saving form options in multisite installs
- Removed debug output on user activation page
- Update code comments to PHPDoc
- Create friendships upon user activation rather than user registration
- Update friend counts for new users upon
- Add display that shows which users are selected via the admin panel.
- Update admin menu hook to support multisite.
- Update to support BuddyPress 1.5
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2013-12-5
Got something to say? Need help?